Before you travel
- Book your undercover parking by calling us on 02380 789 966 or online.
On the day of departure
- Drive to ParknCruise, Manor House Avenue, Southampton, S015 0LF
- One of our team will greet you and arrange for your car to be parked safely and securely
- We will transfer you and your luggage to your Southampton cruise terminal via our dedicated service
On your return
- From the terminal, we will collect you and your luggage and bring you back to ParknCruise
- Our friendly team will be ready to greet you and hand over your car
Frequently asked questions
- Where is the ParknCruise undercover car park located?.
The secure ParknCruise car park is located just  mile from the Southampton cruise terminal off the A33 at the Millbrook Roundabout, easily accessed from the M271, M27 and M3. Our full address is: Manor House Avenue, Millbrook, SOUTHAMPTON, SO15 0LF – about 10-14 minutes in our comfortable transportation.
- What time should I arrive at ParknCruise?
We recommend that you arrive at ParknCruise at least 3- 4 hours before your ship departs Southampton, but please check embarkation times with your individual cruise agent
- What happens when I arrive?
You are greeted by one of our team and your luggage is loaded onto our dedicated vehicle from your car. Your car is then parked in our secure facility by one of our staff and you are driven to your Southampton cruise terminal.
- Will porters be available?
Yes, we will have expert porters available to help you unload and load your car.
- How do I get from ParknCruise to the cruise terminal?
We run a dedicated free service for our customers to and from the cruise terminals (about a 10-14 minutes drive).
- What happens to my car keys?
Your car keys will be kept in our onsite safe. We will release the keys only to you on return from your cruise.
- What happens if I change my car before the cruise?
This is not a problem – just contact us with your booking reference number and new car registration and we will change the booking for you. There is no charge for changing these details.
- Is the car park under cover?
Yes. All our spaces are fully covered in our dedicated car park building which will fully protect your car from the weather.
- I want to cancel my car park space?
Should you want to cancel your booking just send our team an email with your name, car registration number and dates of travel or call us on 02380 789 966.
- I can’t find my cruise on your website?
If you can’t find your cruise number online please just enter the dates of your cruise, and our booking system will calculate the parking charge for you.
- Can I pay on the day of my cruise for my car parking?
You can pay on the day you arrive for parking but our best prices are available when you book your parking online in advance. This not only guarantees you a space on the day you arrive but ensures that you will get our very best price for secure, covered parking.
- Can I park my motorhome/caravan in your car park?
We do let our customers park larger vehicles if we have the space, but please Email or call us first to arrange. In some cases there is a small surcharge for this service.
- What happens when I return?
If you have told us which ship are arriving on we will meet you at the disembarkation area; one of our staff should be there holding a ParknCruise sign. We will then drive you to our facility so that you can collect your car and be on your way.
- Do I have to leave my car keys?
Yes, you will need to leave a set of car keys so that we can fetch your car from its parking spot and bring it to the front of the car park ready for you to collect when you return. We operate a secure car park with special arrangements to store your key. Our vetted staff are comprehensively trained and insured.
- We are travelling as a large group with more than 1 car. Can you help?
Yes! Email us with your contact phone number and we will be in touch to arrange your group booking.